Welcome to Holistic Wellness 4 Kids! My name is Dr. Elizabeth Ward. I live with my amazing family who are; my husband Mathew and three children Matix, Zoie, and Xavier (my favorite 4). For personal enrichment I enjoy running, hiking, biking, camping, non-fiction reading, researching, and learning about the functional wellness model. During my educational journey I have achieved:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (B.A.)
- A dual track Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health (M.ED.)
- I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC).
- My Doctorate degree is in Educational Psychology (Ph.D.).
- I am a Certified Wellness Coach.
- I have integrative training in: nutrition, alternative medicine, aromatherapy, herbalism, homeopathy, acupuncture, integrative listening therapy, light therapy, detoxification, and bioenergetics.
I consider myself to be a wellness and learning advocate for children. As a holistically minded Therapist and Health Coach, I specialize in working with children who have Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, learning disabilities and other “neuro-immune” based disorders. I view neurological disorders as Neuro-immune disorders that effect the neurological and immune systems collectively. I am passionate about helping children find their inner strengths to heal their own bodies. Therapeutic healing is supported through the approaches of:
- optimal nutrition
- herbs, vitamins, minerals
- exercise, movement
- lymphatic drainage
- bioenergetics, energy
- essential oils
- Detoxification protocols
- positive narratives
- Nurturing behavioral training